It’s time to nominate the Outstanding Member of the Year!
The Outstanding Member of the Year Award is an annual award that recognizes and celebrates CCF
Edmonton members who through their work and commitment make a significant difference to the
Branch and to the profession of chef.
Nominees must be a CCF Edmonton member in good standing currently engaged in the profession.
Considerations for nomination:
- Demonstrating a positive impact on the profession of chef by promoting the profession
- Demonstrating a positive impact on the CCF Edmonton by promoting the Branch
- Training of apprentices and young culinarians
- Working on volunteer committees
- Participating in CCF Edmonton Branch events and meetings