SUMMER CONTRACT WORK FROM APRIL – OCTOBER
- Pay is $16/hr for cooks with a $0.50 retention/performance bonus (based when an employee works their full contract on good terms) paid out retroactively at the end of the season for every hour worked during the summer…. plus tip outs
- Tip outs are fairly substantial as we feed 5000 people a day during peak season
- Retention’s bonus is bumped to a $1.00 bonus in the second year (if returning)
- Overtime is paid out as per Canadian laws
- It is camp life and we do provide accommodations and full meals for $12/day
- Accidental insurance coverage is provided
- Employee that have been extended a contract would need to find their way to Calgary, and we’ll take it from there and provide shuttle service to Banff then to the icefield.
If you have any eligible candidates, please have them email me directly with an attached resume please.
I bid you good eating,
TERRY PORT C.C.C., O.C.T.
Executive Chef | Columbia Icefield | BANFF JASPER COLLECTION