First Cooks for Alberta Fire Base Camps
Do you like adventure?
Are you ready to go at a moments notice?
Do you thrive under pressure?
Redrock Camps is looking for extraordinary First Cooks that can provide the hardworking firefighters with delicious fresh cooked meals.
- A valid Advanced Food Safe certificate
- A positive attitude
- Previous cooking experience, preferably in remote camps
- Be a team player and take pride in your work
- Be organized and manage your time well
As the First Cook, you will:
- Prepare delicious meals for the firefighters living in camp
- Be the team leader, organizer, motivator and coach
- Stay cool under pressure and take pride in your work
- Complete the daily, weekly paperwork including inventory and food ordering
- Be prepared to do what it takes from cooking to cleaning and yes even dishes when needed
- Manage the kitchen staff
The fine print:
This job is seasonal for the fire season [April until October 2017]. Exact finish dates will be determined by our client’s needs and may be last minute due to the highly unpredictable nature of this work.
At Redrock, our success is built on the foundations of our core values: teamwork, loyalty, communication and consistency. We are in the business of taking care of people while they work in isolated locations. We concentrate on the welfare of both our clients and employees by designing our operations to meet the needs of people, regardless of location.
To apply, please go to www.redrockcamps.com