Position: Executive Chef
Reports to: General Manager
Supervisory: Kitchen Staff
Service Staff- Clubhouse
Tournament/ Event Service Staff
Details: Salaried position, minimum 40 working hrs/week, onsite for key events and peak hours.
– The Executive Chef’s main focus will be delivering on the Mission, Vision and Values set by
the Innisfail Golf Club.
– Plays a significant role, in conjunction with the General Manger, in leading the Club towards
setting and achieving its annual and long term financial, strategic, and tactical goals in Food
– To achieve and maintain high standards of delivered performance from staff by adopting
effective management and leadership techniques.
– To professionally manage and efficiently administer all food service aspects of running the
Club on a day to day basis.
– Journeyman certificate with food safe certificate
– Solid background in the industry with at least 3 years’ experience in a kitchen management
position (sous chef or executive chef) and 5 years total
– A proven track record in both management and culinary skills
– Be familiar with proper procedures regarding purchasing, receiving, inventory, calculation of
food and labor costs, and budgeting process
– Menu development for restaurant, banquets, and special functions.
– Superior product knowledge.
– Exceptional leadership and organizational skills
– knowledge of human resources functions
– Computer knowledge
– ability to handle problem situations
– Communicate in a professional manner with all employees, management, and customers
– Attention to detail
– Providing exemplary leadership to the kitchen staff through strict adherence to the Innisfail
Golf Club standards
Should you wish to learn more about this exciting professional opportunity, submit your
resume to the General Manager by email to: Dwayne.email@example.com
Resume Deadline: February 15, 2020
Position Open: Immediately
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Only those applicants receiving an interview will be contacted.