The Chef will be required to perform an array of duties to run a profitable, clean, well-equipped kitchen. The incumbent will also be responsible for overseeing the Kitchen Staff and the day to day operations. Other duties will be assigned as necessary.
- Accountability and Dependability
- Time Management
- Customer Focused
- Problem Solving
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to Detail
- Team Work
- Assist in the execution of food menu.
- Train and coach in all kitchen positions and systems.
- Maintain excellent food execution and food safety compliance.
- Monitor daily food prep production.
- Ensure that food quality and standards are being met.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Chef.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate high level of organization in a fast-paced environment while acting as a team player.
- Scratch made menu
- Culinary School is an asset
To apply, please direct your resume and cover letter to email@example.com