The Post Hotel & Spa is a Relais and Chateaux property chosen by Travel and Leisure
Magazine as Canada’s #3 resort, 2017. Beautiful Lake Louise, Alberta! For our staff we offer
single, private rooms and 3 delicious meals per day at a subsidized rate.
Our Kitchen runs on the “Brigade System” with specific stations such as Saucier, Rotisseur,
Garde Manger, Entremetier, Tournant, etc. We require previous experience in this system.
• To be totally customer focused by consistently delivering excellent customer service with
an informed, friendly and effective approach.
• To be responsible for the preparation of all dishes in your allocated area, ensuring that
all guests receive efficient service and high-quality dishes.
• To gain experience in all sections of the kitchen and ensure company and legal
requirements are maintained at all times.
• Cook Red Seal Certificate or equivalent.
• Three (3) years experience in a reputable culinary establishment.
• Ability to communicate and work comfortably in English.
• To be fully aware of the preparation and service of all dishes on the hotel menus.
• To prepare and present dishes on hotel menus according to customer requirements.
• To consistently deliver superior customer service.
• Oversee the preparation, cooking and presentation of meals in the restaurant.
• Enforcement of strict health and hygiene standards in the kitchen; and trouble shooting
any problems that may arise.
Title of position: Chef de Partie (Fine Dining)
Terms of employment: Permanent/Full Time (40 hours/week)
Staff Accommodation Available: Single, private rooms (includes 3 meals per day in staff
dining room) $550/month