Regional Chef – Job Posting for Edmonton, AB.
Welcome to The Canadian Brewhouse, Canada’s fastest-growing independent restaurant group! We are proud of being the only Canadian-themed sports bar in town, and we know that without our incredible teams we wouldn’t be a fraction of where we are today. Our teams live and breathe our Core Values; these are 6 key principles that influence all of our decisions as an organization.
- Take Care of Each Other and Yourself
- Think Like a Customer
- Support Your Community
- Hurry, Don’t Rush
- Embrace Innovation
- Be Persistent
When not at work, you may catch us out in the community volunteering, raising funds for The Canadian Mental Health Association or the local Children’s Hospital, or having a couple of drinks with friends. The Brew Crew is a team of devoted, compassionate, and ambitious individuals that are hungry for what the future holds. We believe it’s our duty to provide all of our employees with a safe, fun-filled work environment with endless advancement opportunities. Let us tell you more about why you should join the best team in Canada, today!
The Canadian Brewhouse – Be the Place People Want to Be!
The Canadian Brewhouse was an Edmonton boy’s dream turned into reality. There were Irish Pubs, English-style Pubs, Belgian Cafés, Chinese restaurants, East Indian restaurant, but no Canadian-themed bars. Combine that idea with his love of Sports and here we are! This was back in 2001 that we started, and with the same owner throughout our growth, we are now sitting at 32 Canadian Brewhouses across 4 provinces and two other growing concepts. That’s not even the best part. We are just getting started! Now is the best time to join our team and start your career!
- Maximize the productivity of the Kitchen Managers, and ensure proper training of all back-of-house staff including Assistant Kitchen Manager’s, Prep and Line Cooks, and Dishwashers
- Ensure labour and budgets are met
- Provide ongoing training and support to Kitchen Managers
- Provide input on developing budgets
- Resolving issues that arise in the back-of-house and coordinate with Head Office Departments when necessary
- Ensure full compliance and effectiveness of mandatory health and safety regulations at all locations in region
- Travel to locations in region when necessary
- Degree in Culinary Arts/Sciences or 2+ years experience in similar role
- 2-3 years management experience
- Understanding of flavours, ingredients, food identification, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of health and safety regulations
- Knowledge of all the components contributing to food cost control
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interest in developing and motivating others
If this job posting sounds like your kind of place, apply now to email@example.com and be the next member of the Brew Crew! Only individuals who are selected for an interview will be contacted.