Baker/Breakfast Cooks needed for
Alberta Fire Camps
Can you cook and bake from scratch? Are you good at following directions? Then Redrock Camps has an opportunity for you! If you would love to help support the daring men and women who are fighting fires in Alberta by providing them with a healthy and fresh cooked meals, then this job is for you!
As a Breakfast/Baker, you will:
- Assist the First Cook with meal preparation
- Bake a variety of pastries and breads
- Run a made to order breakfast by yourself
- Prepare a variety of sandwiches and salads
- Serve and interact with clients
- Ensure quality control and comply with all health and safety regulations
To be successful, you need to have:
- A positive attitude
- Be organized
- Be proficient in managing your time
- Be able to multi-task
- Have a current food safe certificate
- Be ready to go to camp on very short notice
Previous remote camp experience is an asset.
This job is seasonal for the fire season [April to October] The exact start and finish dates will be determined by our client’s needs and may be last minute due to the highly unpredictable nature of the work.
To apply, go to www.redrockcamps.com