The Post Hotel & Spa is a Relais and Chateaux property chosen by Travel and Leisure Magazine as Canada’s #3 resort, 2017. Beautiful Lake Louise, Alberta! For our staff we offer single, private rooms and 3 delicious meals per day at a subsidized rate.
Food preparation specialization will be Stocks, soups and sauces; Eggs and dairy, Cold kitchen (salads, appetizers, sandwiches); Vegetables, fruits, nuts and mushrooms; Meat, poultry, fish, and seafood.
- Prepare and cook individual dishes and foods
- ensure quality of food proportions
- work with minimal supervision
- prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- work with specialized cooking equipment.
- Completion of high school, cooking certificate a definite asset
- 2 years fine dining line cooking experience
- Ability to communicate and work comfortably in English.
Must have legal status to work in Canada
To join our team, reply to this ad. We look forward to meeting you!
The Post Hotel & Spa
200 Pipestone Road
Lake Louise, AB T0L 1E0
Title of position: Breakfast/Lunch cook (Fine Dining)
Terms of employment: Permanent/Full Time (40 hours/week)
Staff Accommodation Available: Single, private rooms (includes 3 meals per day in staff dining room) $550/month