Bon Ton Bakery (HPD Holdings Ltd.) is looking for two (2) qualified Artisan Bread Bakers to fill a full-time night position.
HPD Holdings Ltd. o/a Bon Ton Bakery
8720 – 149 Street, Edmonton, AB T5R 1V6
Bon Ton Bakery is Edmonton’s premier choice for delicious and healthy breads, baked goods and European-style pastries. We have been a unique, destination bakery for almost 60 years attracting customers who value our fine fresh baking and preservative-free ingredients. At Bon Ton Bakery, we mix traditional baking techniques with modern creativity.
As an Artisan Bread Baker your primary tasks will include:
- Crafting handmade artisan products utilizing traditional baking methods;
- Preparing dough and batters;
- Baking mixed dough and batters;
- Ensuring that the quality of products and ingredients meet company standards;
- Inspecting kitchen and food service areas;
- Supervising baking personnel and kitchen staff;
- Requisitioning or ordering materials, equipment and supplies;
- Forming slow fermentation doughs; and
- Hand shaping breads.
The successful candidate will have at least 3+ years of experience in an Artisan Bread Baking environment. The candidate must also be a certified Master Baker and/or have experience with artisan sourdough, croissant, Danish pastries and Viennoiserie baked goods. Experience with Hungarian and/or Austrian baking is an asset.
The salary for this position is $19.00-$19.50 per hour.
This position is a night shift position with shifts from 9:00 pm until 5:00 am.
Location of Work
We are located at 8720 – 149 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, T5R 1V6.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submission is September 30, 2017.
We thank all candidates for applying. Applicants with disabilities are welcome. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.