Jigsaw Casting Ltd. is seeking experienced chefs from all across Canada for a Barilla Gluten Free Pasta Ad Campaign.
We’re seeking experienced chefs aged 25+ who work at or own a restaurant or food truck in any city in Canada. The chefs will be tasked with developing two pasta recipes that incorporate Italian cuisine and another style of cuisine to create a unique Barilla Gluten Free Pasta dish. The chef we’re looking for specializes in a cuisine that isn’t Italian.
Types of specialized cuisines we’re looking for: Mediterranean, Thai, Japanese, Indian, Brazilian, Jamaican, East Coast Seafood, Middle Eastern, Ethiopian, Mexican, South American. (If you specialize in a different type of cuisine, we’d love to hear from you, too.) The ideal chef is someone who’s cool and down-to-earth and passionate about what they do. For them, cooking is life, it’s not just a pay cheque.
If selected, you will be paid $5,000 each for a one day shoot. We will come to your Establishment and film you creating your recipe. (Can film at a day / time that is most convenient for you)
Must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
Must be available for these key dates:
Submission Deadline: TORONTO AREA September 5 at 9am. OTHER AREAS IN CANADA September 15 at 9am.
However the earlier you apply, the better your chances!
Skype Audition: TBD Sometime in September and we will work around your schedule.
Shoot Dates(s): TBD in September, 2017, after hours.
Details & Submission Information
To be considered for this project, you must send all of the required information below to:
1) Your name, age and phone number.
2) A few casual photos of you.
3) Tell us the name and website of the Establishment you work at / or own.
4) Tell us about your Chef experience and what type of cuisine do you specialize in?
5) Tell us what recipe idea/s you may have to create a dish that incorporates the Barilla Gluten free pasta. Must be your specialty fused with Italian.
6) Are there any dates you are NOT available in September?
7) Please write ‘BARILLA’ in the subject line of your e-mail, along with your name, age and city (E.G. BARILLA – Robert Jones – 35 – Toronto)
Questions or Concerns
This is a union job. Union or non union members can apply.